Moving is tough for sure. You leave behind old memories to make new ones. It is definitely a fresh start and a new experience, but to carry those belongings to your new abode is not easy. Whether you are an old friend, a new next-door neighbour or just invited for a post-move party, make sure you don’t end up empty-handed. Give some thought to reward the host’s successful relocation spree with a nice housewarming gift. If you give something practical, it will be a welcome addition for their new abode.
Here are some ideas, which will force the new homeowner to praise you for ever.
- Pot Stand: Any nice stylish 3-in-1 or more pot stand that can be displayed in the balcony, terrace, garden or even in the living room will be an excellent giftfor someone who loves plants. It will add greenery element and will surely enhance the beauty of your house.
- Aluminium Ladder: You need it to reach out to cabinets, shelves, cleaning or fixing lights and life can get real tough without one. Get one with extra-wide rib steps for better stability and comfort. Made of aluminium, it is lightweight and durable and once used it can be folded and kept in a corner or under a bed.
- Memory Tree: A large Memory Photo Tree Wall Decor Removable Sticker will be a well-cherished gift. It adds a festive life and personality to any space and instantly livens up and decorates the room. It is easy to apply, remove, reposition, and reuse without leaving damage or residue.
- Fish Tank: This is an excellent gift for someone who loves to have fish as pets. A fish tank can accompany the home decoration for a very long period of time.
- 5. Mop with Easy Wheels and Bucket: Cleaning a floor is something that needs to be done on a daily basis. To reduce bending and hurting back, gift a mop with wheels and bucket. It works on all types of the floor like tiles, wooden flooring, slate, linoleum etc. Cleaning with mop is extremely easy since it provides 360-degree cleaning, while making sure every speck of dirt is removed from the floor. There are mops that can be used in both wet and dry forms to clean floors.
You can order for any of these from online shopping sites like Flipkart or Snapdeal and get it delivered at your doorstep. Home ownership can be overwhelming at times, especially if you have no prior experience with it. If someone is moving into their own house the very first time then he or she may not be aware of the types of things that are required. He or she may not have ever given a second thought that they might need it ever. At such times, a thoughtful house warming gift from you can fill their heart with joy and every time they use it they will remember you. If you’re on a budget for gift shopping, you can make the most out of your money by looking for discount coupons from sites like Couponhaat.